Our Business Services Practice works in partnership with listed, private and private equity-backed businesses worldwide at Board, CEO, divisional and senior functional leadership levels.
The business services sector encompasses a wide range of sub-sectors, all of which offer essential, often day-to-day, services to companies. The market is showing clear growth driven by a tendency for businesses to outsource non-core activities for reasons of lower cost, operational efficiency and rising service levels/service specialisation. Most companies in the sector show a high visibility of often recurring earnings and an ability to diversify in terms of geographic expansion and service offering, adapting as markets change.
We have a strong track record and expertise in the following areas:
- BPO and data management
- Facilities & property management
- Distribution, logistics & supply chain services
- Testing, inspection & certification
- Oil & Gas, infrastructure & engineering services
- Professional & IT services
- Waste management
- Rental & vending services